what this blog is about....


Mom of 3.....Married to "my everything" man....Stay at home mom....Living in a new city/state....In a nice little rental home (for a while)....
On the rebound of going through 2 job losses in 2009....Adjusting....but always....ALWAYS finding myself drawn to the things I am passionate about....
My "PROJECTS"....which is what you will find here on my own little space in cyberworld....Enjoy!

.
.


Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010


Don't mind the hair. I just pulled out all the bobby pins. But cute dress, eh?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog. Looks great. Maybe someday I'll be ambitious enough to try a craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hip hip hooray. i LOVE the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, I think you should take all your cards, scrap booking stuff, Belle's hair stuff and open a blog store. You would do very well! Maybe not a blog store but I have a friend that can set you up with an internet site and you can sell through the internet. It's very profitable. We'll talk. Miss you and am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Click HERE