what this blog is about....


Mom of 3.....Married to "my everything" man....Stay at home mom....Living in a new city/state....In a nice little rental home (for a while)....
On the rebound of going through 2 job losses in 2009....Adjusting....but always....ALWAYS finding myself drawn to the things I am passionate about....
My "PROJECTS"....which is what you will find here on my own little space in cyberworld....Enjoy!

.
.


Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Project #1

Such a simple little project, but I woke up on St. Patty's and didn't have anything cute for Belle to wear except her green stripped shirt. I remembered I had this pin that was my grandma's and decided to make it into a hair clip.

First) I covered my clip in a cute green and white ribbon scrap I had.
Second) I removed the pin from the clip. Just pulled it off with some pliers.
Third) Glued the Shamrock pin to the hair clip and viola! Cute hair clip for the cute girl.

Easy peasy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click HERE