what this blog is about....


Mom of 3.....Married to "my everything" man....Stay at home mom....Living in a new city/state....In a nice little rental home (for a while)....
On the rebound of going through 2 job losses in 2009....Adjusting....but always....ALWAYS finding myself drawn to the things I am passionate about....
My "PROJECTS"....which is what you will find here on my own little space in cyberworld....Enjoy!

.
.


Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Project 2 -


Before

I don't remember when I bought this. I do remember
the husband rolling his eyes when I put it in the cart.

It's been back and forth from counter top to cupboard.
More in the cupboard lately because it was starting to look a little drab.

After

I decided to spray paint it and give it "new life".
I just gave it a couple coats...sanded the center design and edges and there you have it.
A new little fruit holder for my ever-so-dreary, rental, countertops.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click HERE