what this blog is about....


Mom of 3.....Married to "my everything" man....Stay at home mom....Living in a new city/state....In a nice little rental home (for a while)....
On the rebound of going through 2 job losses in 2009....Adjusting....but always....ALWAYS finding myself drawn to the things I am passionate about....
My "PROJECTS"....which is what you will find here on my own little space in cyberworld....Enjoy!

.
.


Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog Award

Me? Really?
It might seem like a small thing
to some of you out there, insignificant really.
But I'm just tickled pink.


Thank you Carol @ TheAnswerisChocolate (which I whole-heartedly agree!!)
for picking me. It always feels good
to hear someone likes your "stuff".
Especially someone with good taste!
Go check her blog....it will now be one I check on
daily. Such great ideas...and right up my alley.

The guidelines for accepting this award are...
Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
Tell 7 things yourself.
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers,
whom you have recently discovered,
and think are fantastic.


Here Goes:

1. I love rollerskating and Xanadu. I "rock" on 8 wheels! (not to brag)
2. I can't stand silence. My ipod is usually strapped to my arm or a movie is playing in the background.
3. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper. Addicted. Today, I am trying to quit....again.
4. Even with no makeup, I wear 8 hour-wear lipstick (my fav)EVERYDAY. Sometimes I put it on before bed. ? I know. Weird.

5. I LOVE thrift stores, Garage Sells, and Junk at the side of the Road.

6. Peppermint IceCream is BEST with crushed up Saltine Crackers. Try it!

7. I have the most amazing, supportive and loving husband and 3 of the most

precious, fun and happy little turds (kids). I am so blessed.



I am passing this award on to:


Now go check out these blogs....they are so fun and inspiring!

13 comments:

  1. thank you, love your blog template, very swish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Thanks you so much for the award! That just made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you!!! It doesn't matter than someone beat you to it - it still means so much to me that you like my blog and have included me! I'll link back to you in my blog - I've never seen yours (this one, and I LOVE it!!!). Following you now!
    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Meg! You are too sweet! I am totally gonna try that ice cream concoction, it sounds delicious to my preggo brain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl :) Thanks so much for the award! I am totally honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! That saltine cracker and peppermint ice cream mix sounds very interesting. ;) I may just have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great blog her! love the back ground! very modern looking! I am your new follower, come by and visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little spruce up your purse orange bow so cute!!

    HAPPY FRIDAY!! New follower. Stop by when you get a chance

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award. Oh how I wanted to be Olivia Newton John in Xanadu!

    New follower in the house from Follow me Friday! Would love for you to return the favor. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! Found you through Follow Me Fridays and I'm now following :0)

    Rachel
    www.sewambitious.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m following you now on Trendy Treehouse! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Click HERE